Be sure to check out our Facebook page for 5 star reviews
This is a wonderful place. So very peaceful and beautiful. We had a great stay here. You can really seek and feel the presence of the Lord. This is a very clean and nice place. The bed slept great. Loved the waterfalls and walking down by the river. Loved sitting on the balcony and drinking coffee. We will love to come back very soon.
Delano and Janice
As always we hate to pack up and head home. We have had such a wonderful relaxing stay. SO looking forward to our next visit.
I brought my wife here for her birthday to relax. This is a slice of heaven and we will definitely be back. Everything was perfect!
Thank you. This was supposed to be a trip with my boyfriend but we broke up days before the trip. I can't thank you enough for this place, the falls, and the river just so calming and relaxing. What a treat to hear the water all night. I was able to see Anna Ruby Falls, Tallulah Gorge, Dry Falls, Helen and go white water rafting in SC. Every day trip was amazing and it was so great to come back to this little paradise. I hope to be back with my daughter some day to enjoy it all again on hopefully happier terms. Thank you again. I hope this place continues on so my family can come for generations.
The falls are so calming and relaxing!! It is always a heavenly delight to come to Tiger Creek Falls Inn. This mountain retreat is wonderful in so many ways. We really enjoy cabin #7 very much. It is always impecably clean and so well stocked with everything we could possibly need to make our stay so enjoyable. Our favorite is being able to visit with Granny and Lanna. We feel like family now. We have been here several times and always look forward to our next visit.
Laura, Maggie and Ivy McCarthem
This was our first time at Tiger Creek Falls Inn. We stayed 2 very relaxing nights and regret that we have to head home. The hospitality is exceptional. I would choose this over any 5 star hotel! We loved every detail and will be back again.
Cheston & Karen Beverly
This is my second stay at Tiger Creek Falls Inn and it is just as magical the second time around! The peace and quiet, the nature, the staff are just like old friends. Everything about this place isfantastic! The town of Tiger reminds me of old Mayberry, I will be back again! Thank you for the quiet, the fun and the memories.
A most blessed people and place!! Our stay at Tiger Creek Falls Inn will always be a part of our best family memories!!!
David & Grace Jarcak
Absolutely perfect! We came here for our 15th anniversary and didn't want to leave. Beautiful scenery, comfortable accommodations. Friendly staff! Thank you...we will be back.
Leon and Wendi LeMoin Denham Springs, LA
This has to be the "best place" we've ever stayed! Your room has cozy, down home feeling. The bed is so comfortable. The dishes so cute and room is so clean! We will definitely be back. Thank you so much for your hospitality and enjoyed meeting "Granny".
Joanne and Steve Pratt
I, Manny and my wife, Olga had the most wonderful time here at your piece of heaven. Thank you for always being the woman of God He created you to be. Your love and kindness surpasses all others. We will miss you and we will never forget the gentle embraces and hugs and kisses because we were being held and kissed by one of God's angels. Any may God always bless you and keep you happy, healed and whole. Thank you so much! We truly love you and the vision you and your husband stand for at Tiger CreeK Falls Inn. Granny "B", you're the daughter that has done virtuously and excelled more than the others
Manny and Olga
Amazing stay! Loved the hominess feel to this little piece of heaven you have here. We will definitely be back when we can stay longer.
Sisters of Kansas
Thank you! Loved the place....very warm and cozy and all the little touches is what makes it an awesome place to stay. Will recommend to all my friends.
Karla, Charlotte, NC
Thank you again for such a wonderful time. I really appreciate all the attention to detail in making my stay perfect. The cleanliness, all the touches like the menu and destination manual etc. Always show that this is not a run of the mill stay. You go above and beyond to make the stay perfect. Thank you for accommodating my day at a time schedule. For my friend is battling cancer and my schedule can change in a moment. Again, thank you.
Much Love, Angela
Thank you so much for making this weekend possible. I cannot imagine all the time and effort it must take to keep this little hideaway in the prestine condition it is. So clean and comfortable and with mother nature right outside the back door in all her glory! The sounds of the river were so peaceful. I can't imagine living like this all time! How blessed you are! Thanks again so much for sharing with us.
Dawn & Chuck
This was our first time at Tiger Creek Falls Inn. We stayed 2 very relaxing night and regret that we have to head home. The hospitality is exceptional. I would choose this over any 5 star hotel! We loved every detail and will be back again.
Cheston & Karen Beverly
This is my second stay at Tiger Creek Falls Inn and it is just as magical the second time around! The peace and quiet, the nature. The staff that are just like old friends. Everything about this place is fantastic! The town of Tiger reminds me of old Mayberry. I will be back again! Thank you for the quiet, the fun and the memories.
Our 20th wedding anniversary celebration. What a great place to find peace and rejuvinate. We took a day trips to hiking trails and waterfalls but most of all loved coming "home" to Tiger Creek cabins and Ballard Chalets. What a beautiful site you and your husband have created over the years. We've been visiting for over 25 years. We will see you later in Oct when our oldest son marries in Clayton. Thank you for the peace like a river times here.
Kay & Malcolm
A most blessed people and place!! Our stay at Tiger Creek Falls Inn will always be a part of our best family memories!!
David and Grace Jurcak
Our family drove from Atlanta to Andy's Trout farm for a day trip. We decided to stay the night in cabins #1 and #7. What a treat! My brother, sister in law and I had the Village Cafe cook our trout for lunch. In the evening we grilled veggies on the back porch and made an amazing dinner. For dessert we hiked the enchanted trail to the fire pit and built a perfect fire to roast s'mores. We loved our time here and would love to return. The beautiful falls will long be remembered. What a treasure to find Tiger Creek Falls Inn.
Written by: The Rhodes' siblings: Jason, Kimberly and sister in law, Sharon
Written by: Bill Betsill
1. We just want to let you know what a wonderful stay we had with you. Everything was perfect! The room was immaculate, and the outside facilities were so nice, calm and peaceful. And your hospitality, and desire to please, was simply wonderful. Thank you so much for everything. This has been like a home away from home. We want to be able to visit with you again with our whole family.
Paul & Carol Inman
2. What a blessing to have found your beautiful place! I am near tears as I write this farewell. Your hospitality is second to none. This wonderful room is more than we could have asked for. Such a clean place, and so cozy. The view from our room #3 is more than perfect. We will surely bring our family back to meet you, and stay with our most favorite place ever. God leads us to no unexpected places, and it is not by chance that He led us to you and this wonderful place. God bless you all until we return.
Mark & Robbie Deegan
3. Thanks for a great weekend. Everything was wonderful! We had a nice peaceful weekend with our son and his family. We hope to come back real soon.
The McCulla Family
4. What an ideal setting. We have been coming to this area for years and I don't know how we missed your beautiful place. Mrs. Ballard greeted us and made us feel so welcome. We enjoyed sitting by the waterfalls and we will definitely be back with the grandkids. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Billy & Cindy Weeks
5. We love it here!!! The cabin was everything we wanted and more. The waterfalls are unbelievably wonderful and to top off our wonderful trip, it snowed here this morning. We will definitely be back.
6. Wow!! God has truly blessed us with the opportunity to stay in #3 for out 19th wedding anniversary. The amazing thing is...this is the same room that we stayed in on our honeymoon. We love it here and hope to come back real soon. Thank you for everything. We will tell everyone about your beautiful place.
Rick Daureen Meadows
7. This place is just a piece of heaven. We left a cabin with 2 nights already paid so that we could stay here. Once we saw it we just had to stay. We fell in love with the peace and tranquility of this beautiful, secluded place.
8. Wow!!! We love your place!! We have truly enjoyed our stay here and wish we could have stayed even longer. We will definitely be back. You guys have such a sweet spirit and warm hospitality. We couldn't have asked for a cleaner place...It was spotless!!! We really felt like we just stepped into a little piece of heaven. Thank you for everything. We will be back soon.
The Davis Family
9. We had a wonderful 2 day stay at your place. It is a very nice place to be. Very peaceful and very beautiful. We would love to stay here again as soon as we get the chance. God bless you.
Amos, Pat, Russ & Dan Howell
10. We so much enjoyed our stay with you. It felt like home. I have not slept so good in a long long time. The falls, trails, playground, firepit and just EVERYTHING was so cool!! We are so happy we found you. Thanks so much for everything. We look forward to returning.
Stacy, Don & Max Guidice
11. What a fabulous week!! We are all leaving rested, refreshed, and at peace. You have all become so dear to our family. You will never know what a sweet blessing this has been. A precious memory we will always treasure. Thank you so much with great love.
Scott, Terri, Brittany, Christopher, Taylor & Hunter
12. Thank you so much for all the great memories. We will always remember swimming at the waterfalls...such precious memories with our children. May God richly bless you
13. Our family needed a nice break from our "daily routines" and "rat race". Our time here, provided us just what we needed. The surrounding area is beautiful. I hope to get back real soon.
Al, Tammy, & Grace
14. This place is simply amazing. We planned to stay at another resort the rest of the week..but it was a unanimous decision to cut that short so we could come back here instead. You are truly blessed to live in a place like this. We WILL be back.
The Walls and the Johnsons
15. What a beautiful place. Just looking at the waterfalls allows us to know just how great our God is. We have truly enjoyed our weekend.
16. What a treasure we have found. It's a wonderful place to continue our honeymoon, and plan to come back for future anniversaries. Gods presence is truly everywhere. We will come back often Thanks for your hospitality
Pricilla and Cecil Ross
17.We are so thankful God has led us to this place. It is an absolute perfect little get away, to relax and enjoy the beauty of Gods creation. Everywhere we look, both inside and out, is a constant reminder of his presence.. We loved staying here. The waterfalls were awesome. I know we will be back soon to enjoy this all over again.
Katie and Brad Dublin
18.We don't want to leave! This place is so nice and relaxing. This is the best place we have ever stayed at. We'll definitely be back.
Melvin and Martha Roberts
19. This place was an ideal get away. It has allowed my wife and I to enjoy nature, and each others company, in beautiful accommodations, and with great hospitality
Justin and Stacie Patterson
20. This place is a "Gem". We look forward to a return visit, hopefully, next time we can stay longer. It was a very relaxing stop on our journey...just what we needed.
The Wood Family
21. This is definitely a great little retreat, when you feel all the walls are closing in on you from the stress, concerns, and worries of the world we live in. This quaint atmosphere really helped me to sort through thoughts I just couldn't do in the "Busy city" Definitely a place I will recommend to others.
Jamie and Wanda
22. We had a very nice stay here. This is what I would call "A little piece of heaven on earth" Your kindness was wonderful, and the place is truly beautiful.
23. We really enjoyed our stay here. Thank you for providing a "smoke free" environment. We loved your special attention, and made us feel like angels were watching over us. The falls were incredible
24. We were very pleased with our accommodations. We have stayed at many places, and this is by far, our favorite. We look forward to returning, and bringing others with us.
Brian and Stephanie
25. We had such a wonderful time with you. Your hospitality is everywhere. Your faith in God is evident in all that you do. I am sure that God is very pleased with your service to Him. "Even as unto one of the least of these my brethren". I am sorry that we didn't have more time together. You know though that we came down here to go to school. We know so much more now about how to protect our "organic farm" that we have accomplished our goal. We love you so much.
Don & Jacob Bornemann
26. We just want to say how much we enjoyed our stay
at your lodge. It was like a slice of heaven! From nature's surrounding beauty
of your own private forest and waterfalls, and the immaculately clean, comfy
cozy rooms. The owners we have known for many years and with their loving
kindness, you will feel like family.
Debbie and Vernon Gulley
27. We can't thank you enough for having us at these beautiful chalets! We've enjoyed God's beauty, your fellowship and the rest we've gotten in room #9. It is wonderful here! We love you two!
Greg & Collene Kent
28. You have a beautiful place here! We had a really nice time celebrating my birthday! We have already told several friends and family about your place. We definitely plan to be back one day soon. God bless!
Donna & Adam Bryant
29. Thank you. We had a wonderful time. You made me feel loved. Love is all around you both. The waterfall, WOW!!! This is a slice of heaven. Refreshed. Thanks.
30. There are no words to describe "Tiger Creek". It is the place where we found peace, tranquility, and serenity.
31. What a beautiful, peaceful place to stay. I just wish we would have known about this years ago. But now that we have found this piece of heaven on earth, we will be back. Hope to bring some family in the future. May God bless you in everything you do.
Murphy and Sharon Hannah
32. Thanks so much for your hospitality! This place was wonderful! Cleanest place we've ever stayed. We hope to come back again.
Brad & Amy Perkins
33. Thank you so very such for such a wonderful stay! This was such a relaxing and tranquil vacation away from the city! Your warm hospitality truly cannot be matched! We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at Tiger Creek Falls! The room and amenities were the cleanest and nicest we have experienced. We look forward to coming back soon and are anxious to tell all of our friends and family about this wonderful heaven! Thank you again so much.
Kaley & Garrett
34. Thank you so much for your kindness and making this anniversary weekend special. We love the creek and falls. It is very peaceful and relaxing place. We will tell others of this beautiful retreat. We plan to visit again. God bless!
Annette & Aubrey SIms
35. Our 26th anniversary-we were looking for a quiet peaceful place, not to far from home and was recommended this place by Jackie & Darren. It has been great. Exactly what we needed. We truly enjoyed the atmosphere and the Christian greeting we were met with. Thank you so much for the peaceful, wonderful weekend. We plan to return.
Thomas & Marilyn Canon, Ga
36. Well six months later, here we are again if only for the weekend. I want to come up next Summer for a whole week. I could just live up here, it is so peaceful and the Ballard's are the most gracious people - the love and warmth they show everyone - you just don't find in most people. This is not just a business for the, this is their life and they love every minute of it. It shows not only in the beautifully decorated cabins, but also in the warm hospitality they show you while you are here. This world needs alot more people like the Ballard's
Buddy & Betty Weigel
37. We discovered this place driving around the area one day and stopped in and met 2 wonderful, friendly people and decided to spend our 24th anniversary here. We walked around enjoying the sights and sounds then retreated to the deck. Left the windows open for the relaxing sounds. Next day went for a 7.2 mile hike at Black Rock Mtn State Part. Perfect weather!! Came back to our retreat and spent the rest of the afternoon on the deck. Very nice place and we hope to be back and will tell our friends.
Betsy & Bud
38. TERRIFIC!!! Wonderful, most relaxing time. We love your place (room 7). We never want to leave. A great place to meditate and find spiritual renewment. We'll go home today but you'll go with us in our hearts.
Richard & Judy Allen
39. We just love this cabin. We just celebrated our 18th anniversary. We have had wonderful times in the 30 years we've been together, but whenever we can both get off work at the same time, I say "Let's go to Tiger Creek Falls". There is no other place that is so peaceful, waterfalls are so calming, "Granny" is the sweetest lady you will every meet! We love you and this place. We enjoy the Gorge everytime we come and will keep coming forever! Wish we never had to go, but knowing we will be back helps. All the new additions are wonderful. Enjoyed the new trail and having bonfires - Great touch! See ya real soon.
Jack & Pam Brooks
40. Thanks for everything you both are wonderful people. This place is terrific. We loved it. The kids didn't want to go. We didn't want to leave but we had to go, but we'll be back. You guys truly made us feel that we were home. As we leave today and go home we will leave here but you'll go with us in our hearts. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
41. Thank you Larry & Gloria for your wonderful hospitality and sharing your beautiful place here in Tiger, Ga with us. We sure enjoyed our stay and chatting with you two. Larry is such a gem!!
Lance & Susan Waldrop
42. It's a small world. We are from the same home town in Anthony, Fl. It is amazing how much a man and woman can do together is such short of time (hardworking couple you are). We will never forget you guys or the beautiful place we stayed at Tiger Falls Inn. We hope to see you again and bring the rest of our family and fill your place up. You two are the best
Darcel & Charles Green
43. We have had such a wonderful time here with you. Your hospitality shows everywhere!! Your faith in God is evident that God is VERY pleased with your service to Him. "Even as unto one of the least of these, my brethren." I'm sorry that we didn't have more time together. You know, though, that we know sooo much more now about how to protect our organic farm, so we have accomplished our goal. We love you!
Jacob & Dawn Bornemann
44. You have a beautiful place. Your time, effort, and love have definitely shown in everything here. One night is not enough time to truly take in all you have to offer here. God bless.
Allen & Julie Byrd
45. Thank you for being great hosts and people! You have a beautiful place here! We really enjoyed our short stay. We definitely will return for longer stays. Thank You.
The Clan McMahon
46. Great way to start the new year! We cane here just to "get away" for awhile and we had such a lovely time. Your place is beautiful, relaxing and interesting! It would be nice to know the history of Tiger Creek Falls Inn.
David & Debbie Cope
47. Thank you for letting us stay in this lovely cabin. We saw lots of icycles at the waterfalls adn I counted every stair. There is 79. Thanks for letting us stay.
Macie, Tanner, Diane and Valerie
48. Thanks for your hospitality. We really enjoyed our stay and we certainly plan to return when we have more time.
Greg & Laura Green
49. My daughter enjoyed making pictures around the grounds. It is so pretty here. Thanks for all you do to make your guests so comfortable. Thanks also for the reminders that God is carrying us through all of life's trials. This was a much needed weekend get away for us.
50. WOW! WOW! WOW! We came from Wisconsin the spend Christmas with our son and his family. We brought the snow with us. A snowy Christmas in Georgia was that awesome?! How beautiful. Everytime we stay here we feel so blessed! What a little piece of heaven. G&G Ballard you are a huge reason why this place is so wonderful. We only wish we could hang here more on our visit.
Ann & Jim Woodring
51. We came up to Clayton from Brunswick, GA to visit a son. We ALL had a great time during our stay. We are sure to come back! Thank you for such a southern welcome to this beautiful place.
The Phillips family
52. This is the cleanest and best place we have stayed in. Beautiful scenery. Looking forward to another visit sometime.
The Dodson's & Harris
53. A wonderful break from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. Between the sounds of the waterfalls and the wonderful hosts, we had a fantastic time.
54. Very charming and beautiful and very affordable. Next time we will have a reservation. Thank you for your hospitality.
Bill & Ann Anderson
55. It was very nice to come back after 7 years. It is getting better with the years, hope they never change. VERY CLEAN 5+ stars!!! Our best wish and thank you very much for everything.
Maria and Amanda Choucherie
56. Thank you so much for the warm welcome you showed us. Our stay was wonderful. The girls loved it here and didn't want to leave. We will be back soon I hope. Thanks a million.
Kathy, Gene, Mary & Faith Stokesberry
57. What a lil piece of heaven we found here at Tiger Creek Falls Inn with two of the sweetest angelic people. We feel so blessed to have found such a serene place to vacation. We will be back again.
Rod, Sheila, & Roderick Gammon and Connor
58. Love, love this place. Will be bringing back the family! Thanks for your hospitality.
59. Thank you for this heavenly place! One night here restores and refreshes more than a week somewhere else! We'll return soon.
Mark, Jeff, Gregory Clark
60. We enjoyed our stay with you last weekend. We were headed to Gatlinburg, a favorite weekend place for us. Things didn't work as there is a slide between Cherokee and Gatlinburg so we decided to stop in Clayton since we had never spent anytime there, just passed though. Some times things are serendipitous, we found your Tiger Creek Falls quite by chance. We were comfortable and even got up in the middle of the night to set on the balcony, watch it rain and listen to the water falls. Your suggestions on where to eat were fabulous. Mama "G" has the best Italian food. and we really enjoyed the food at the Clayton Cafe also. Thank you for your hospitality.
Julian and Mary Ann Lovern
61. The hosts were helpful and friendly, We had a big bonfire down at the firepit, and exchanged stories with some of the other guests. It's been a wonderful time. We will be back with our daughter, so she can do some exploring with us
Alexander, Shane, and Annabel
62. Thank you for your kindness, and your hospitality. We enjoyed all the comforts of home in our suite. and hearing that rushing waterfall, right outside, was heaven. Till next time"
Caleb, Mandy and Kylin Liske
63. Just wanted you to know, we enjoyed our stay with you and WILL be coming back. Talking with GRANDPA was most enjoyable. You guys are remarkable people. God bless you. Take care, and we will see you next time"
Jackie, Shelly, Jimmy, Billy and Joyce
64. We work very hard, and get "caught up in our busy lives" We LOVE LOVE LOVE this place so much, and enjoyed meeting you both.
Mike and Selinah Sheehan
65. We had such a lovely stay at your quiet and peaceful hideaway. My husband and I really needed a few days away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. We were able to reflect together and enjoy each other's company. We even got to read a book together, "The Last American Man". Our short walks to the falls were solemn an we remembered once again that we don't have to talk - we can be quiet and still understand each other's thoughts. Nobody bothered us. We could just be. There's alot to be said about "just being". We prayed, ate, and rested together. Thank you for having such a wonderful place on God's green earth.
Cheyenne & Susanne Frady
66. We love having such a beautiful place to come get away to. We were able to spend time together that we normally don't get a s much in the city. Jeremy loved it from the moment he spoke to you on the phone. Everything is so inviting and beautiful. It's such a blessing to have a sanctuary like this. It makes you never want to leave. Thank you for everything. We loved the quiet and playing in the creek an BBQing on the porch and just taking time for each other. We can't wait to come back again sometime soon.
Abby & Jeremy
67. We have certainly enjoyed our stay at your lovely "get-a-way"! This was really what we needed. The accommodations were perfect. We have stayed in many cabins in NC and TN. Yours is the best!!! I will be recommending you to my friends. Not only do you have wonderful cabins - your personality is outstanding! This is definitely what we needed. We have had a death in the family and needed a change of scenery. We enjoyed our quiet time together at the falls and trails. Thank you for everything. Our stay was perfect and we will be back!
Dianne & Glynn
68. We have so enjoyed our stay here with you in Tallulah Falls! your enery and servanthood amaze us and inspire us all. "The heavens declare the glory of God; the earth proclaims His handiwork..." Thanks for this special place where His handiwork is on display every day.
Kevin & Lissy, Ryan & Dan Barber
69. Tiger Creek Falls Inn was a very pleasant surprise for my family, Having told my sons (ages 9 & 6) about the "North Georgia Mountains" they had big expectations for a cabin in the mountains. Tiger Creek Falls lived up to their expectations and then some. Granny was a perfect hostess and made our stay that much more enjoyable. The location is perfect for day trips....Helen, Dahlonega and the Dillard House are easily within 30 min. The Biltmore Estate in Asheville was reached in under 2 hours and the scenery well worth the drive. In all, a blessed vacation.
The Rors Family
70. When we signed up for the Warrior Dash in January, we had a heck of a time finding a place to stay (5 months ahead of time)! Lucky for us, we finally stumbled onto Tiger Creek Falls Inn. You welcomed our party of 4 families including 9 children! The kids LOVED the playground, the creek, and roasting marshmallows at the campfire. We all enjoyed the waterfalls and the tranquility! We felt relaxed and completely at ease. We can't say enough about the hospitality and the cleanliness we found here! our every need was anticipated. What a wonderful place you have here - a real treasure. We hope we will be able to book here again for next year's Warrior Dash!
The Anglades, The Gilberts, The Suitts, The McAleers
71. We have enjoyed our stay at Tiger Creek Falls Inn. It was truly beautiful peaceful and one of the most relaxing vacations we have had. We do not live in a huge city, but coming here made us fall in love with mountains and all the wonderful outdoor activities we enjoyed while we were in Georgia. It was an honor to meet both of you...the most gracious hosts. We shared many great stories together. We learned alot and appreciate how hard you work to keep such a wonderful retreat running.
Randi & Zac Ballard
72. Every week I stay here I am thankful I found you. Thanks to Lanna for being so excited about this place. You have made me feel like family & made working out of town away from my family a little easier. Thank you for everything you do . I hope you will hear "Susan sent me" often because I tell everyone how wonderful you all are to me.
73. We had such a wonderful stay. Our chalet was one of the cleanest experiences and we felt terrible for tracking in pine needles. The falls were a nice treat as was the trout fishing. We were so comfortable and at peace and were delighted to find this gem in Tiger. We had a wonderful time in the local state parks and found the chalets and the perfect location to enjoy our activities. Thank you so much for allowing "Baxley". It meant the world to us.
Jon & Tracy, Isle of Palms, SC
74. You guys are awesome!! This was a total God trip as not only did He bring us together as a married couple but helped us realize how much we need him. He is leading us in our destiny and along the way used your place as a rest on the path. Thanks for your hospitality and the love of a servant you so possess. We will be back but next time with the whole family. We really have felt His presence here and you should know that's something money can't buy.
75. Absolute paradise - a photographer's dream spot. Thanks for the kind service. Please don't sell this paradise. If you must sell, put a deed restriction that it must remain open to the public!
76. We want to say thank you so much. This place has been better than ever expected. Thank you for letting us have family memorial that could never be replaced. We truly enjoyed ourselves and we will never forget our experience here.
Jennifer, Brandon, Kayla, Collin, Bo Warner
77. We are so happy we lucked upon your beautiful secluded tree house! A short visit to see our son who lives in Clarkesville has turned into a wonderful meeting of a beautiful family. We enjoyed and appreciate you allowing us to stay 1 night and the new grill cooked our supper just great! We hope to see you again soon. May God continue to bless you!
Joel, Belinda & Michael McMunn
78. I flew up to Ga from Fl and absolutely fell in love with the trees, rivers and waterfalls! I am visiting a local meditation retreat center who referred me to this charming hotel. I feel blessed to have found the Ballard's: a charming example of what marriage & true hospitality should be!
79. This is such a beautiful magical place. I can think of no other comparable. My husband, Les, and I came here to celebrate our 12th anniversary. Thank you for everything from the moment of walking in the room feeling so welcoming to the joys all around on the grounds to all the beautiful waterfalls in the area. We loved it all!
Les and Charlotte Gunter
80. We left home this morning to travel up and check out a camp for our church. Little did we know we would end up here is such a special place. So happy God saw fit to bring us here! We've discovered a new little gem we hope to enjoy again! The gorgeous waterfall, it's relaxing music, the thoughtful accommodations and your sweet spirit of hospitality are just what we needed. Thank you for sharing your blessings. God bless.
Danny and Jamie Gastley
81. Thank you for giving us the perfect place to escape from Atlanta. You are so thoughtful and generous in your accommodations and we couldn't be more grateful to have stumbled onto Tiger Creek Falls last year on our first visit. We will be back soon!
Hillary and Scott Mitchell
82. My friends and myself were headed home from Gatlinburg and needed a place to stay for the night. God sent us here! What a blessing! The Ballard's are such a sweet couple and so very welcomed we were. Loved the falls and the simplicity of a beautiful place. We will be back. God bless this couple and all that pass through.
Warren and Cathy Kreun & Thomas and Rhonda Edwards
83. Perfect place to stay for our family vacation. Granny, Lanna, and all the staff made us feel right at home. This "cabin" has all the comforts and so well stocked. As a mom, I especially loved the daily housekeeping service. Plan to return and recommend.
The Giffard Family
84. Me and my husband came up for the night with his brother and wife. We had a great time sitting outside playing games and listening to the falls. This is a beautiful hidden treasure and we plan on coming back for many visits.
Robert and Sherry Brunt
85. We only wish we could stay longer in this amazing place. Such loving people to host us and such loving care of their property and guests.
86. This place is so great! My son loved playing in the creek! This place is so unique, relaxing and magical. I couldn't think about work and the stresses of my job if I tried to!! Thank you for a little peace, rest and joy.
87. I will definitely be back! What you have here is certainly something special, enchanting, peaceful and to be preserved and treasured. What a blessing to my children and me. The people are equally as wonderful and thoughtful. We so appreciate you! And thanks again for the doughnuts. More importantly for the kindness you show each day and for keeping Christ in the forefront personally and professionally. You do Him proud. Otis is by far one of the coolest, funny, adventuresome, playful and loving cats-very much enjoyed his company! Otis is awesome. May God bless and keep all of you. Prayers for your family, health, prosperity and peace and joy.
Renee, Colt and Delaney
88. Awesome! We had a very restful and peaceful stay. The view is fabulous and you made us feel welcome! Definitely a place to return to. Thanks for having us.
Brian and Kathy Botello
89. Every week I stay here I am thankful I found you. Thanks to Lanna for being so excited about this place. You have made me feel like family & made working out of town away from my family a little easier. Thank you for everything you do . I hope you will hear "Susan sent me" often because I tell everyone how wonderful you all are to me.
90. Thank you so much for a wonderful time. We love this place and hope to come back real soon. Our kids enjoyed it so much and that's a big deal to us. Thank you so much again.
91. What a lovely overnight getaway at this paradise on the river! We loved every minute and plan to return! Thanks for everything.
David & Beth Sinqufield
92. We are truly blessed to have been given the privilege of becoming acquainted with you. What an enduring example of love, friendship and a Christian life you are to the world! We came here to celebrate 20th wedding anniversary and it has been the best gift anyone could give us. This has been an experience we will never forget. Thank you and God bless you both.
Paul & Jennifer LeBaron
93. We have never ever slept so well or enjoyed reading so much. Your kindness is what puts Tiger Creek light years above any place we have ever stayed. We love y'all.
Wanda & Butch Findley
94. You have such a beautiful property. I love the spirit that is evident. God is always near. always faithful. Such a comfort.
95. Once again we gather for fellowship and adventure. And what better place to begin than here. Survival our first class 4 and 5 without dismemberment. Shirley broke the bank at the casino and beautiful weather to boot. We will be back for our fourth stay soon.
Kim, James & Shirley
96. Thank you for all of the attention to detail that you put into this wonderful place! We were very comfortable in the chalet & truly enjoyed the beautiful trails and waterfalls. All of the animals, gnomes, flowers, twig handrails, etc. made a simple walk so memorable. My boys will always remember swimming in the waterfalls! It was meant to be an overnight stop before visiting Tallulah Gorge and it turned into much more. Thank you for sharing your beautiful property and personality.
The Nitelli's (Bob, Amy, Zach & Tyler)
97. Thanks so much for accommodating our change in plans with hiking the AT and cutting our hike shorter because of bad weather. Your place is lovely and cozy and very comfortable. Gloria "granny" was so sweet. We lost service to our phones. My daughter called her late one night worried about us. She came upstairs with her phone so we could talk to her. We definitely consider staying here again.
Beth & Brian Wilke
98. My sister, brother and husband and I were very impressed with your beautiful amazing place to rest and relax. You made it so nice and you are so hospitable. We will remember you forever. God has truly blessed you and you are doing God's work by welcoming so many. Our love to you and yours.
Ann & Lee Woodward
99. I am 41 years old. I met my mom and sister here for a Mother's Day retreat. My mom is 68 and my sister is 47. This was our first "get away" together ever. We all live hours apart. We had such a wonderful time. We have all had so much stress in our lives this year and your Inn was just perfect! So peaceful, cozy and relaxing! I love how it is nestled in the woods. It truly feels like a home away from home. We all loved this place and our 3 day stay here. Your Christian witness is so refreshing. I needed that. Thank you for your diligence to proclaim Christ. Everything about this place is perfect!
Patricia Redman, Janice Hemrick, Delima Morales
100. We have had such an amazing and relaxing stay here. Everyone has been so incredibly nice and caring. We are truly inspired by your dedication to the comfort of your guests. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful property with us. We are confident that we will be returning and will most definitely recommend your inn to our family and friends.
Brock & Tiffany Morris
101. What a wonderful time my husband and I had. We celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary here and can't wait to come back. What an amazing place you have made here. The next time we come we are bringing the children. Thank you again for everything.
AJ & Jonie Larsen
102. Really did enjoy our stay in this area. The accommodations here were very nice. Pleased with the amount of storage, cleanliness and the location was excellent. Your willingness to help and provide customer satisfaction was great. We enjoyed Anna Ruby Falls and Black Rock Mountain Park & Tallulah Gorge. Wish our trip was longer. We will definitely recommend to friends.
Mike & Dawn, Titusville, FL
103. What a wonderful little vacation spot! "Granny & Grandpa" Ballard did a wonderful job on this place. it is amazingly beautiful and quaint! Granny and Grandpa have been welcoming and kind. The boys have loved romping around in the woods and the falls. We will definitely be back!
Darren & Brandon Pickren & Amy East
Tiger Creek Falls
Granny & Grandpa Ballard
706-782-2085 Vacation Rentals - email@example.com
* Cabins * Chalets * Suites & Rooms “
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.