Written by: Bill Betsill 7/4/2011
1. We just want to let you know what a wonderful stay we had with you. Everything was perfect! The room was immaculate, and the outside facilities were so nice, calm and peaceful. And your hospitality, and desire to please, was simply wonderful. Thank you so much for everything. This has been like a home away from home. We want to be able to visit with you again with our whole family.
Paul & Carol Inman
2. What a blessing to have found your beautiful place! I am near tears as I write this farewell. Your hospitality is second to none. This wonderful room is more than we could have asked for. Such a clean place, and so cozy. The view from our room #3 is more than perfect. We will surely bring our family back to meet you, and stay with our most favorite place ever. God leads us to no unexpected places, and it is not by chance that He led us to you and this wonderful place. God bless you all until we return.
Mark & Robbie Deegan
3. Thanks for a great weekend. Everything was wonderful! We had a nice peaceful weekend with our son and his family. We hope to come back real soon.
The McCulla Family
4. What an ideal setting. We have been coming to this area for years and I don't know how we missed your beautiful place. Mrs. Ballard greeted us and made us feel so welcome. We enjoyed sitting by the waterfalls and we will definitely be back with the grandkids. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Billy & Cindy Weeks
5. We love it here!!! The cabin was everything we wanted and more. The waterfalls are unbelievably wonderful and to top off our wonderful trip, it snowed here this morning. We will definitely be back.
6. Wow!! God has truly blessed us with the opportunity to stay in #3 for out 19th wedding anniversary. The amazing thing is...this is the same room that we stayed in on our honeymoon. We love it here and hope to come back real soon. Thank you for everything. We will tell everyone about your beautiful place.
Rick Daureen Meadows
7. This place is just a piece of heaven. We left a cabin with 2 nights already paid so that we could stay here. Once we saw it we just had to stay. We fell in love with the peace and tranquility of this beautiful, secluded place.
8. Wow!!! We love your place!! We have truly enjoyed our stay here and wish we could have stayed even longer. We will definitely be back. You guys have such a sweet spirit and warm hospitality. We couldn't have asked for a cleaner place...It was spotless!!! We really felt like we just stepped into a little piece of heaven. Thank you for everything. We will be back soon.
The Davis Family
9. We had a wonderful 2 day stay at your place. It is a very nice place to be. Very peaceful and very beautiful. We would love to stay here again as soon as we get the chance. God bless you.
Amos, Pat, Russ & Dan Howell
10. We so much enjoyed our stay with you. It felt like home. I have not slept so good in a long long time. The falls, trails, playground, firepit and just EVERYTHING was so cool!! We are so happy we found you. Thanks so much for everything. We look forward to returning.
Stacy, Don & Max Guidice
11. What a fabulous week!! We are all leaving rested, refreshed, and at peace. You have all become so dear to our family. You will never know what a sweet blessing this has been. A precious memory we will always treasure. Thank you so much with great love.
Scott, Terri, Brittany, Christopher, Taylor & Hunter
12. Thank you so much for all the great memories. We will always remember swimming at the waterfalls...such precious memories with our children. May God richly bless you
13. Our family needed a nice break from our "daily routines" and "rat race". Our time here, provided us just what we needed. The surrounding area is beautiful. I hope to get back real soon.
Al, Tammy, & Grace
14. This place is simply amazing. We planned to stay at another resort the rest of the week..but it was a unanimous decision to cut that short so we could come back here instead. You are truly blessed to live in a place like this. We WILL be back.
The Walls and the Johnsons
15. What a beautiful place. Just looking at the waterfalls allows us to know just how great our God is. We have truly enjoyed our weekend.
16. What a treasure we have found. It's a wonderful place to continue our honeymoon, and plan to come back for future anniversaries. Gods presence is truly everywhere. We will come back often Thanks for your hospitality
Pricilla and Cecil Ross
17.We are so thankful God has led us to this place. It is an absolute perfect little get away, to relax and enjoy the beauty of Gods creation. Everywhere we look, both inside and out, is a constant reminder of his presence.. We loved staying here. The waterfalls were awesome. I know we will be back soon to enjoy this all over again.
Katie and Brad Dublin
18.We don't want to leave! This place is so nice and relaxing. This is the best place we have ever stayed at. We'll definitely be back.
Melvin and Martha Roberts
19. This place was an ideal get away. It has allowed my wife and I to enjoy nature, and each others company, in beautiful accommodations, and with great hospitality
Justin and Stacie Patterson
20. This place is a "Gem". We look forward to a return visit, hopefully, next time we can stay longer. It was a very relaxing stop on our journey...just what we needed.
The Wood Family
21. This is definitely a great little retreat, when you feel all the walls are closing in on you from the stress, concerns, and worries of the world we live in. This quaint atmosphere really helped me to sort through thoughts I just couldn't do in the "Busy city" Definitely a place I will recommend to others.
Jamie and Wanda
22. We had a very nice stay here. This is what I would call "A little piece of heaven on earth" Your kindness was wonderful, and the place is truly beautiful.
23. We really enjoyed our stay here. Thank you for providing a "smoke free" environment. We loved your special attention, and made us feel like angels were watching over us. The falls were incredible
24. We were very pleased with our accommodations. We have stayed at many places, and this is by far, our favorite. We look forward to returning, and bringing others with us.
Brian and Stephanie
25. We had such a wonderful time with you. Your hospitality is everywhere. Your faith in God is evident in all that you do. I am sure that God is very pleased with your service to Him. "Even as unto one of the least of these my brethren". I am sorry that we didn't have more time together. You know though that we came down here to go to school. We know so much more now about how to protect our "organic farm" that we have accomplished our goal. We love you so much.
Don & Jacob Bornemann
26. We just want to say how much we enjoyed our stay
at your lodge. It was like a slice of heaven! From nature's surrounding beauty
of your own private forest and waterfalls, and the immaculately clean, comfy
cozy rooms. The owners we have known for many years and with their loving
kindness, you will feel like family.
Debbie and Vernon Gulley
27. We can't thank you enough for having us at these beautiful chalets! We've enjoyed God's beauty, your fellowship and the rest we've gotten in room #9. It is wonderful here! We love you two!
Greg & Collene Kent
28. You have a beautiful place here! We had a really nice time celebrating my birthday! We have already told several friends and family about your place. We definitely plan to be back one day soon. God bless!
Donna & Adam Bryant
29. Thank you. We had a wonderful time. You made me feel loved. Love is all around you both. The waterfall, WOW!!! This is a slice of heaven. Refreshed. Thanks.
30. There are no words to describe "Tiger Creek". It is the place wehre we found peace, tranquility, and serenity.
31. What a beautiful, peaceful place to stay. I just wish we would have known about this years ago. But now that we have found this piece of heaven on earth, we will be back. Hope to bring some family in the future. May God bless you in everything you do.
Murphy and Sharon Hannah
32. Thanks so much for your hospitality! This place was wonderful! Cleanest place we've ever stayed. We hope to come back again.
Brad & Amy Perkins
33. Thank you so very such for such a wonderful stay! This was such a relaxing and tranquil vacation away from the city! Your warm hospitality truly cannot be matched! We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at Tiger Creek Falls! The room and amenities were the cleanest and nicest we have experienced. We look forward to coming back soon and are anxious to tell all of our friends and family about this wonderful heaven! Thank you again so much.
Kaley & Garrett
34. Thank you so much for your kindness and making this anniversary weekend special. We love the creek and falls. It is very peaceful and relaxing place. We will tell others of this beautiful retreat. We plan to visit again. God bless!
Annette & Aubrey SIms
35. Our 26th anniversary-we were looking for a quiet peaceful place, not to far from home and was recommended this place by Jackie & Darren. It has been great. Exactly what we needed. We truly enjoyed the atmosphere and the Christian greeting we were met with. Thank you so much for the peaceful, wonderful weekend. We plan to return.
Thomas & Marilyn Canon, Ga
36. Well six months later, here we are again if only for the weekend. I want to come up next Summer for a whole week. I could just live up here, it is so peaceful and the Ballard's are the most gracious people - the love and warmth they show everyone - you just don't find in most people. This is not just a business for the, this is their life and they love every minute of it. It shows not only in the beautifully decorated cabins, but also in the warm hospitality they show you while you are here. This world needs alot more people like the Ballard's
Buddy & Betty Weigel
37. We discovered this place driving around the area one day and stopped in and met 2 wonderful, friendly people and decided to spend our 24th anniversary here. We walked around enjoying the sights and sounds then retreated to the deck. Left the windows open for the relaxing sounds. Next day went for a 7.2 mile hike at Black Rock Mtn State Part. Perfect weather!! Came back to our retreat and spent the rest of the afternoon on the deck. Very nice place and we hope to be back and will tell our friends.
Betsy & Bud
38. TERRIFIC!!! Wonderful, most relaxing time. We love your place (room 7). We never want to leave. A great place to meditate and find spiritual renewment. We'll go home today but you'll go with us in our hearts.
Richard & Judy Allen
39. We just love this cabin. We just celebrated our 18th anniversary. We have had wonderful times in the 30 years we've been together, but whenever we can both get off work at the same time, I say "Let's go to Tiger Creek Falls". There is no other place that is so peaceful, waterfalls are so calming, "Granny" is the sweetest lady you will every meet! We love you and this place. We enjoy the Gorge everytime we come and will keep coming forever! Wish we never had to go, but knowing we will be back helps. All the new additions are wonderful. Enjoyed the new trail and having bonfires - Great touch! See ya real soon.
Jack & Pam Brooks
40. Thanks for everything you both are wonderful people. This place is terrific. We loved it. The kids didn't want to go. We didn't want to leave but we had to go, but we'll be back. You guys truly made us feel that we were home. As we leave today and go home we will leave here but you'll go with us in our hearts. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
41. Thank you Larry & Gloria for your wonderful hospitality and sharing your beautiful place here in Tiger, Ga with us. We sure enjoyed our stay and chatting with you two. Larry is such a gem!!
Lance & Susan Waldrop
42. It's a small world. We are from the same home town in Anthony, Fl. It is amazing how much a man and woman can do together is such short of time (hardworking couple you are). We will never forget you guys or the beautiful place we stayed at Tiger Falls Inn. We hope to see you again and bring the rest of our family and fill your place up. You two are the best
Darcel & Charles Green
43. We have had such a wonderful time here with you. Your hospitality shows everywhere!! Your faith in God is evident that God is VERY pleased with your service to Him. "Even as unto one of the least of these, my brethren." I'm sorry that we didn't have more time together. You know, though, that we know sooo much more now about how to protect our organic farm, so we have accomplished our goal. We love you!
Jacob & Dawn Bornemann
44. You have a beautiful place. Your time, effort, and love have definitely shown in everything here. One night is not enough time to truly take in all you have to offer here. God bless.
Allen & Julie Byrd
45. Thank you for being great hosts and people! You have a beautiful place here! We really enjoyed our short stay. We definitely will return for longer stays. Thank You.
The Clan McMahon
46. Great way to start the new year! We cane here just to "get away" for awhile and we had such a lovely time. Your place is beautiful, relaxing and interesting! It would be nice to know the history of Tiger Creek Falls Inn.
David & Debbie Cope
47. Thank you for letting us stay in this lovely cabin. We saw lots of icycles at the waterfalls adn I counted every stair. There is 79. Thanks for letting us stay.
Macie, Tanner, Diane and Valerie
48. Thanks for your hospitality. We really enjoyed our stay and we certainly plan to return when we have more time.
Greg & Laura Green
49. My daughter enjoyed making pictures around the grounds. It is so pretty here. Thanks for all you do to make your guests so comfortable. Thanks also for the reminders that God is carrying us through all of life's trials. This was a much needed weekend get away for us.
50. WOW! WOW! WOW! We came from Wisconsin the spend Christmas with our son and his family. We brought the snow with us. A snowy Christmas in Georgia was that awesome?! How beautiful. Everytime we stay here we feel so blessed! What a little piece of heaven. G&G Ballard you are a huge reason why this place is so wonderful. We only wish we could hang here more on our visit.
Ann & Jim Woodring
51. We came up to Clayton from Brunswick, GA to visit a son. We ALL had a great time during our stay. We are sure to come back! Thank you for such a southern welcome to this beautiful place.
The Phillips family
52. This is the cleanest and best place we have stayed in. Beautiful scenery. Looking forward to another visit sometime.
The Dodson's & Harris
53. A wonderful break from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. Between the sounds of the waterfalls and the wonderful hosts, we had a fantastic time.
54. Very charming and beautiful and very affordable. Next time we will have a reservation. Thank you for your hospitality.
Bill & Ann Anderson
55. It was very nice to come back after 7 years. It is getting better with the years, hope they never change. VERY CLEAN 5+ stars!!! Our best wish and thank you very much for everything.
Maria and Amanda Choucherie
56. Thank you so much for the warm welcome you showed us. Our stay was wonderful. The girls loved it here and didn't want to leave. We will be back soon I hope. Thanks a million.
Kathy, Gene, Mary & Faith Stokesberry
57. What a lil piece of heaven we found here at Tiger Creek Falls Inn with two of the sweetest angelic people. We feel so blessed to have found such a serene place to vacation. We will be back again.
Rod, Sheila, & Roderick Gammon and Connor
58. Love, love this place. Will be bringing back the family! Thanks for your hospitality.
59. Thank you for this heavenly place! One night here restores and refreshes more than a week somewhere else! We'll return soon.
Mark, Jeff, Gregory Clark
60. We enjoyed our stay with you last weekend. We were headed to Gatlinburg, a favorite weekend place for us. Things didn't work as there is a slide between Cherokee and Gatlinburg so we decided to stop in Clayton since we had never spent anytime there, just passed though. Some times things are serendipitous, we found your Tiger Creek Falls quite by chance. We were comfortable and even got up in the middle of the night to set on the balcony, watch it rain and listen to the water falls. Your suggestions on where to eat were fabulous. Mama "G" has the best Italian food. and we really enjoyed the food at the Clayton Cafe also. Thank you for your hospitality.
Julian and Mary Ann Lovern
61. The hosts were helpful and friendly, We had a big bonfire down at the firepit, and exchanged stories with some of the other guests. It's been a wonderful time. We will be back with our daughter, so she can do some exploring with us
Alexander, Shane, and Annabel
62. Thank you for your kindness, and your hospitality. We enjoyed all the comforts of home in our suite. and hearing that rushing waterfall, right outside, was heaven. Till next time"
Caleb, Mandy and Kylin Liske
63. Just wanted you to know, we enjoyed our stay with you and WILL be coming back. Talking with GRANDPA was most enjoyable. You guys are remarkable people. God bless you. Take care, and we will see you next time"
Jackie, Shelly, Jimmy, Billy and Joyce
64. We work very hard, and get "caught up in our busy lives" We LOVE LOVE LOVE this place so much, and enjoyed meeting you both.
Mike and Selinah Sheehan
Tiger Creek Falls
Granny & Grandpa Ballard
706-782-2085 Vacation Rentals - email@example.com
* Cabins * Chalets * Suites & Rooms “